WHAT DO AFFILIATES GET TO RUN AN NRL TOUCH FOOTBALL COMPETITION?
Touch Football Australia (TFA) is the national governing body for the sport of NRL Touch Football. As an association affiliated with TFA, you can run a Touch Football competition or event and get the following:
- USE OF BRANDING. The NRL Touch Football branding you get to use benefits from the high profile of the NRL, balanced by the family-friendly, inclusive and safe reputation of Touch Football.
- AFFILIATE HUB RESOURCES. Along with permission to use NRL Touch Football branding comes access to resources in our Affiliate Hub. This online hub contains a range of competition admin, budgeting and marketing materials you can use to promote competitions, as well as other resources to help you run competitions.
- AFFILIATE SERVICING. You and your participants will get access to support services and guidance from your state Touch office, as well as state office marketing of the sport of NRL Touch Football at a local level.
- TOUCH FOOTBALL FINDER. Your association and competitions will be easily found by locals searching for a place to play via the Touch Football Finder at www.touchfootball.com.au and www.playrugbyleague.com.
- MYSIDELINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM. Your participants will register and pay through the user-friendly MySideline registration system, custom-built for Touch Football and partner sport Rugby League. (You decide on what competition fee you want to set.)
- MYSIDELINE COMPETITION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. Manage your competition through MySideline, which has been built so you can run your competition with a low administrative burden. It provides simple, intuitive ways to set up Touch Football competitions, build draws and input results so that ladders will generate. The MySideline Competition Management System is a best-in-class system that was custom-built for Touch Football and Rugby League.
- MATCH CENTRE. Your participants will easily find all fixtures and results for your competition at the Match Centre on www.touchfootball.com.au so that you don't need to service a centre yourself.
- DIGITAL SUPPORT SERVICES. Both your participants and admins can access the Touch Football Australia MySideline digital support service if issues are experienced with registration or competition management.
- INSURANCE COVERAGE. You and your participants will be covered under the national insurance scheme, which covers public liability, club management insurance and personal injury cover.
- TOURNAMENT & EVENT ACCESS. Your participants will have access to represent in Touch Football Australia and relevant state events.
- PATHWAYS FOR YOUR PLAYERS TO REPRESENT AUSTRALIA. Your players will have access to pathways for the Emus teams, so they can represent the country in Touch World Cups at Trans-Tasman Test Series (at Open as well as Youth and Masters levels).
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES. You and your participants will get access to development opportunities, as well as education and accreditation via our online Learning Management System, The Nest.
- MODIFIED FORMATS. You also get access to run other TFA programs if you want to, such as the slower NRL League Touch product or All Abilities program for those with intellectual or physical impairments.
- JUNIORS FROM SPORTING SCHOOLS PROGRAMS. Touch Football is a Sporting Schools sport, so local kids who try Touch at their school will be encouraged to join local competitions.
- PROTECTION THANKS TO TFA FRAMEWORKS. You and all your members will be protected by TFA's Policies and Frameworks, including disciplinary regulations and tribunals.
To enquire about running a Touch Football competition, contact Luke Heckendorf, TFA Competitions Strategy Manager
Phone: 0428 083 894