The home of Touch Football in Victoria
Victoria has left the fifth period of lockdown as of Midnight 27/07/2021.
Touch football is able to resume training and competitions, however the following muct be adhered to:
- COVID Safe Plans must be updated to reflect current Restricted Activity Directions
- Masks must be worn by all participants, including coaches, unless undertaking strenuous physical activity
- Only the minimum number of people are permitted to be in attendance. This means only players, coaches, officials, and parents/guardians of dependents are to be in attendance. Players must leave as soon as practical after completing their last match
- The outdoor venue cap of 300 people per space must not be exceeded
- COVID Marshalls must be in place to ensure all participants are checking in via the Victorian Government QR Code.
These directions are in place for a minimum of 2 weeks.
If your team contact has already registered your team, and you are a player who needs to register into it, click through to search for your team.
This serves as a roadmap for Touch Football Australia’s return to play following the COVID-19 pandemic. While specific timelines will vary from state to state, the following protocols and guidelines serve as a minimum baseline to be adhered to at all times for members of the Touch Football community.
Head over to the Touch Football Match Centre to find out when you're playing and who's top of the ladder in any competition.
Check out this short video on the new-and-improved registration process via MySideline. You can click to register by searching for your local Touch Club in the Finder at the top of this page.
Youth in Touch is a program for people aged 12 to 17 years old, designed to get them active and involved in physical activity through the sport of Touch Football. Youth in Touch can be run at any location, by any community group - including sporting clubs, youth groups, community centres, holiday programs. Click through for more information!
"Switch - Strengthening Women in Touch Football" is an entry point for women who are interested in playing Touch Football or simply looking to switch up their routine. Switch operates within a number of Touch Football clubs across Victoria, for more information visit the Switch Touch Football website.
Touch Football has linked up with Just Play to make it as easy for individuals to play social sport as it is to join the local gym, yoga studio or HIIT class. Click on the button below to register your interest in signing up as a single player at Albert Park, Elwood Park and Fawkner Park.