DoorDash and Touch Football Australia are excited to announce the recipients of the Footy Cash from DoorDash (FCFC) grants program.
Launched in February, the program provided affiliated Touch Football associations the opportunity to apply for a share of $100,000 in funding with the purpose of delivering goods and building local communities.
Sixty-six applications were received totalling over $650,000 in funding requests.
The top requests were for equipment purchases, education and development of referees and coaches, infrastructure upgrades, uniforms and competition growth initiatives.
Congratulations to the following twelve inspiring applicants who are our inaugural recipients:
- Beresfield Touch Association (NSW)
- Bankstown Touch Association (NSW)
- Norths Touch (NSW)
- Central Coast Touch Association (NSW)
- Gove Touch Association (NT)
- Hedland Touch (WA)
- Brothers Touch Association (QLD)
- Ipswich Touch Association (QLD)
- Emerald Touch Association (QLD)
- Burdekin Touch Association (QLD)
- Southpine Touch Association (QLD)
- Harlequins Touch Club (VIC)
Stay tuned as DoorDash delivers the funding, equipment and support to these incredible affiliates over the coming months.