Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door in the sporting industry?
Are you passionate about sport and making a difference in the community?
Are you self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic?
If this sounds like you and you're looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with Australia's leading community sport, we'd love to hear from you!
About Touch Football Australia
Touch Football Australia (TFA) is responsible for the overall leadership, management, administration and development of Touch Football across the nation. TFA has core values that include leadership, integrity, professionalism, diversity and excellence. Using these values our mission is to provide direction for the sport of Touch Football and develop our dynamic game to the position of Australia's leading community sport.
About the role
Based in Adelaide, working with City Touch, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to assist in the coordination and drive the delivery of City Touch competitions. You’ll be constantly engaging with and giving support to the Touch Football community.
Core Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Customer service – welcoming participants, welcoming and receiving all feedback in a positive manner, ensuring competitions are of a high standard
- Reporting of incidents to TFA in a timely manner as per official procedures
- Initiative to drive the improvement of competitions
- Timekeeping of all games and signalling the commencement and conclusion of play
- Entry of match results
- Management of any forfeits and advising affected teams
- Enforcement of competition rules
- Set up of facility as directed by TFA staff members
- Connect with referees and provide resolutions to issues as they occur
- Ensure players are registered
- Attend meetings as requested by TFA
- Be conversant with the rules, procedures and constitution of TFA
Key Selection Criteria:
- Sound knowledge, relationship or background of Touch Football or a willingness to quickly develop related skills and knowledge of the structure and operation of Touch Football Australia.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills supported by interpersonal skills of a high order.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently display customer services principles, practices and attributes.
- Sound understanding of the structures and needs of the TFA community.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and competence in particular excel and database tools
- Demonstrated initiative and self-management and an ability to work under pressure.
Mandatory requirements of the role:
- Police Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Current driver’s license
- COVID Marshall training completed
- Capacity to work outside normal working hours
If this role sounds like you, we would love to see your application!
To see a copy of the Position Description click here.
Please apply for this role with a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria (no more than 2 pages) along with your resume.
If you have any questions, please contact Renee Bryant on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm 19th of October 2020.