At this year’s Inferno NTL there will be an All Abilities Division! Find below some important information regarding the division;
Games will be played on the Thursday and Friday of the event only. Thursday 12th and Friday 13th March 2020.
Team Nomination fee for All Abilities teams will be approximately $800 GST inclusive which covers the cost of their tent and hire equipment.
Certified Athletes (CA) are required to be born in 2004 or earlier AND have at least ONE of the following
- Current NDIS Number
- Current Sports Inclusion Australia Number
- Current National Campaign Card
Non-Certified Athletes (NCA) are required to be born in 2004 or earlier
- Any athlete that does not meet the criteria to be classified as a ‘certified athlete’.
Different sock colours will be used to identify the NCA players from the CA players.
Athletes to have participated in a TFA sanctioned event to qualify for selection:
- Played in Vawdon Cup All Abilities division (NSW) or;
- Played in Metro Cup or Queensland State Cup All Abilities division or;
- Played in a local competition (anywhere in AUS) or;
- Participant in an All Abilities Program (anywhere in AUS) or;