Thursday, June 15, 2017
NSW Touch Football has a vacancy within the Sport Unit for an energetic Event Officer. The position will provide professional coordination and operations for the NSWTA Representative Events and corporate competitions. This role will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth and professional delivery for these competitions for all Stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with 1-2 years of sporting/event industry experience
- Demonstrated coordination skills
- Communication skills to network and build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, consult and advise on aspects of operations within a sport related sphere;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate projects within budget and time constraints;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate staff and volunteers;
- Proven ability to effectively operate within a team environment to achieve project outcomes;
- Sound administration background with computer skills including Microsoft Office
To view the position description, please click here
Applications: Must include a cover page, CV, referees and must be sent to by 5pm Friday 30th June.