Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity in the sporting industry? We are seeking suitably qualified applicants for the position of State Operations Manager in our Northern Territory office.
About the role
Based in a new Darwin location, the primary purpose of this role is to assist in the coordination and drive the delivery and expansion of Touch Football while ensuring operational management, administration and reporting requirements for the locality.
To view the full position description, please see attached.
Core duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for participation growth across adult and junior Touch Football products in the NT.
- Facilitating links between state staff, the national network and the NRL NT Operations.
- Seeking opportunities to grow government investment in NT.
- Providing quality events, competitions and increased services to affiliates throughout NT.
- Supporting the representative pathway of Touch Football in Australia.
- Preparation of annual and progress reports.
- Managing and reporting on relevant components of the budget.
- Competitive salary.
- Strong focus on work life balance.
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family, including unlimited access to counselors, dietitians and financial advisors.
- Strong culture.
- Opportunity to attend and be a part of major national touch football events.
- Career development and progression.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to see hear from you!
Touch Football Australia aims to have a diverse workforce. Applications are encouraged from all backgrounds, including but not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.
To apply please download the full position description here and write a cover letter addressing:
- Why you would be perfect for this role
- The key selection criteria
- Your availability to start
Submit your cover letter along with your resume via Seek, or send directly to Grace Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday 19 June 2017.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Grace Bryant on 02 6212 2800, or send an email to email@example.com.
- PD_NT_SOPS_State_Operations_Manager__NT_.pdf325 K