Friday, November 13, 2015
TFA is hosting a pilot for the Elite Coach Course in Brisbane on Saturday, 23 January and Sunday, 24 January 2016.
The course is for those who have completed the Talent Coaching Course at least 12 months prior.
Topics to be covered include:
1. Coaching Processes (including DISC profiling)
2. Team Dynamics
3. Skill Development – Movement, Ball, Rollball and Rucking
4. Attack Skills and Strategies
5. Defence Skills and Strategies
6. Athletic Performance
7. Coach Intervention and Game Analysis
8. Elite Game Plan
9. Athlete Management, TID and Selection
10. Coach Professional
11. Elite Game Concepts and Strategies
Participants are required to complete the ASC Intermediate General Principles worksheets and submit prior to the course – the resources for this will be provided upon receipt of registration.
The course cost is $319 including GST. This includes all materials, DISC profiling, venue, accreditation, access to Elite Coaching Resources online, and lunch on both days. Numbers are limited.
If you previously completed the Level 2 course, please contact email@example.com as you will not need to complete the Elite course in full.
To register please complete the following link:
If you require further information please contact TFA Sport Resources Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.